Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Kilah
1) Nobody touches the black man's brains.
Quoth Hercule; "you weren't forced into that quest, you joined of your own accord."

Quote:2) Charging the body with ki and making it a kinetic livewire of pure energy would cause a tremendous explosion, causing all of the Ki within his body to shoot from his body like an armageddon of surging energy.
If I explain how the Kamehameha works, do I get it as a best move?

Quote:3) I probably did NOT see it.
Ignorance is not an excuse.

Sorry, but I had to step in, that kinda irritated me. I thought I'd also say it's a pretty sweet storyline you have going, Herc. Very original.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)