Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's Shop
#4
Text: Link
Text2: Kaioken to the End
Image: Pics preferably from the new game, Twilight Princess, but I'm not that picky.
Theme: Here's the tricky thing...I need Navi in it, and I need Link to look like he's using Kaioken.

If you can do this, cause I know it's tricky, I'll give ya some Zeni.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bujin's Shop - by Jinpo - 06-08-2006, 04:17 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Old Captain Silver - 06-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Sullivan - 06-08-2006, 09:21 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Piccolo Daimoun - 06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Sullivan - 06-10-2006, 02:36 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Rem-13 - 06-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Jinpo - 06-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Bujin's Shop - by Piper Juunanagou - 06-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Bujin's Shop - by Banned Dana - 06-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Bujin's Shop - by Alsa - 06-14-2006, 02:56 AM
Bujin's Shop - by Toshiro - 06-14-2006, 03:04 AM
Bujin's Shop - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 01:18 PM
Bujin's Shop - by Banned Dana - 06-15-2006, 05:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)