06-12-2006, 11:44 PM
New poll added. The Tokens quest was left out because it's been done by two different people, and technically still isn't over. You can vote for your top three favorite sagas.
If there is another one someone would like to add (they went as far back as I've been here), let me know.
I joined too late to participate in the original Friend or Foe, but it was a damn good saga anyway.
If there is another one someone would like to add (they went as far back as I've been here), let me know.
I joined too late to participate in the original Friend or Foe, but it was a damn good saga anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

