06-13-2006, 01:27 AM
Takeover, PC, and FoF.
I prefer story-based sagas, though, so I'm a bit slanted on that end, which means that I'm not necissarily going by saga awesomeness, just personal preference. Yeah, I realize FoF's a tournament, shut up, it was awesome.
I think Prophecy's Child was amazing, simply because it involves so many characters, and we were working towards some kind of greater good against stuff that actually put the IC universe in danger.
I prefer story-based sagas, though, so I'm a bit slanted on that end, which means that I'm not necissarily going by saga awesomeness, just personal preference. Yeah, I realize FoF's a tournament, shut up, it was awesome.
I think Prophecy's Child was amazing, simply because it involves so many characters, and we were working towards some kind of greater good against stuff that actually put the IC universe in danger.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

