Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
See'in'See
#3
I wanted to use Word, but unfortunately, my office got f'ed. And uhh...I didn't throw any plot elements except that he found out that he is a clone and Toma is now Dr. Raichi. Also I didn't pick up where Toma left off, I actually will have a totally different story for him...once I manage to make a few more posts. I wanted to say, I especially wanted C&C on my grammar, because the development stuff, I'll resolve in the next posts. I was thinking of 10 posts in which I clear up the stuff. M'kay? Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
See'in'See - by Chase - 06-12-2006, 06:38 PM
See'in'See - by Ander - 06-13-2006, 05:42 AM
See'in'See - by Chase - 06-13-2006, 07:22 AM
See'in'See - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 09:59 AM
See'in'See - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 06:32 PM
See'in'See - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)