Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Capturing Video?
#1
Okay, so it's like this. I've got almost all DBZ on my comp. I enter the episode Meet Vegito. Get to a frame I like. Press Pause. I press Print Screen and open Adobe Photoshop/Paint.

Then, I crop the frame. Then it turns Black. All of it. Where it used to be the frame that is. Then, if I move it over to where the image behind Photoshop...in the palyer is. You can see through Adobe, into the p;layer and can't take a screenshot of the episodes. I'm getting pissed 'cause I got real good quality movies. X(


Anyone know how to get around this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Capturing Video? - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 07:10 AM
Capturing Video? - by Claire - 06-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Capturing Video? - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Capturing Video? - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Capturing Video? - by Claire - 06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Capturing Video? - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 02:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)