Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&c
#3
-.- I expected that. That PSCS2 has a virus. When I exited PSCS2 and when I saw the sig the first time....the aura was yellow...and some colors were inversed. red-yellow, blue-green.

And that Vegito stuff...I might change him, but not in the near future.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C&c - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 03:29 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 03:34 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 03:36 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 03:41 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 03:42 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 03:47 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 03:58 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-14-2006, 04:10 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-14-2006, 04:17 PM
C&c - by The Terminator - 06-14-2006, 08:03 PM
C&c - by Kaden - 06-14-2006, 08:50 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-15-2006, 05:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)