Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sig Tourney Finals! Round 1: Gokua vs. Cargo
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
Not a fan of either of them, but I'll just go with Cargo so we can all move on with our lives.

Just offering constructive critisizm, but...


Gokua: Maybe if you lightened on the Violet one, or just chose some other pics (any pic of a purple haired chick would have done fine, or you could have PMmed me and I could have hooked you up with my own personal stash. =D) and did something else with the text....the side with 18 didn't look too bad, but I guess the two just clashed too much.


Cargo: Perhaps another 18 and just zoom in on the Violet pic (I think it would have done better if it was just a head/neck shot) it would have been alright.

I'll probably do something similar as far as theme and post it somewhere...just because this inticed me to do it. ^_^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sig Tourney Finals! Round 1: Gokua vs. Cargo - by Kazuya - 06-14-2006, 11:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)