Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Move
#6
One of them being my 'Scatterburst.'

Riposte can be made to be weaker, as an attack stronger than his ki could break it or something like that, or that it only lasts for so long. I like the idea of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Move - by Blue - 06-14-2006, 05:42 PM
New Move - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 06:33 PM
New Move - by The Terminator - 06-14-2006, 07:56 PM
New Move - by Kaden - 06-14-2006, 08:48 PM
New Move - by Yamu - 06-14-2006, 09:46 PM
New Move - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 11:20 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
New Move - by Rose - 06-16-2006, 04:57 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-16-2006, 08:09 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
New Move - by The Terminator - 06-19-2006, 11:47 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-23-2006, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)