Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature Request
#4
It's pretty awesome, I wish I knew how to do the transparent bit there.

And I was wondering why the page took forever to load. >.>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Signature Request - by Alsa - 06-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Signature Request - by Burter Jr - 06-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Signature Request - by Aero - 06-15-2006, 07:15 PM
Signature Request - by Piccolo Daimoun - 06-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Signature Request - by Sullivan - 06-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Signature Request - by Burter Jr - 06-16-2006, 01:00 AM
Signature Request - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Signature Request - by Chase - 06-16-2006, 05:06 AM
Signature Request - by Chase - 06-16-2006, 06:14 AM
Signature Request - by Chase - 06-16-2006, 08:05 AM
Signature Request - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 12:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)