Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
C&c
#5
Quote:Originally posted by King Cold
BAM?

[Image: Puarsigjpgv2.jpg]

J'adore, mon ami. 'Tis definitely an awesome one. I found those same images, but I could never work 'em into a good sig...you pulled it off though. Thanks much.

^_^

Also, I try to make Puar like a normal cat, instead of like the anime Puar, so this sig works well.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C&c - by Chase - 06-15-2006, 04:36 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-15-2006, 05:07 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-15-2006, 05:47 PM
C&c - by Chase - 06-15-2006, 05:49 PM
C&c - by Sullivan - 06-16-2006, 12:07 AM
C&c - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-16-2006, 12:08 AM
C&c - by Chase - 06-16-2006, 05:05 AM
C&c - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-16-2006, 05:06 AM
C&c - by Chase - 06-16-2006, 10:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)