Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamu's King Kai Training
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
The tremendous force was felt most by Gregory, who under the redirection given to him by the now non-existent mallet went spinning off into the ether of the Afterworld like Eddie Gordo from Tekken when someone doesn?t know the combos and just stats pushing buttons randomly.

That is sooo me. Nice analogy there, Yammie ^_^

Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
?You learned or you died where I ?grew up?. I was a slave for most of my life?I was raised fighting. The smarted and strongest lived?the rest?? The vein covered human grew quite, remembering the friends he had lost.

That paragraph right there gave me a bit of insight as to why Yamu is the way he is. I never really knew that. It will help in the future when I finally get a chance to work with you.



So far, you have done an excellent job, not to mention breezing through the quests like a kid on a massive sugar high, and still kept my attention, and with everything going on lately, has been a difficult thing to do. Keep it up, man! <3

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Blue - 06-14-2006, 07:15 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Yamu - 06-15-2006, 12:47 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Yamu - 06-15-2006, 04:33 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Rose - 06-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Kazuya - 06-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Yamu - 06-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Yamu - 06-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Celena - 06-26-2006, 04:27 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Yamu - 06-26-2006, 04:36 PM
Yamu's King Kai Training - by Chase - 06-26-2006, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)