06-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Since it's the rage now, I figured I'd try one.
My past work:
![[Image: chubbstomasig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbstomasig.jpg)
![[Image: aa13sig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/aa13sig.gif)
![[Image: aftrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/aftrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsyamusigi.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsyamusigi.gif)
![[Image: chubbscelljrsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbscelljrsig.gif)
![[Image: superbuusigi.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/superbuusigi.gif)
![[Image: gekkousig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/gekkousig.gif)
![[Image: teamworksig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/teamworksig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsbidosig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbidosig.gif)
![[Image: chubbszangyasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbszangyasig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsbojacksig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbojacksig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbspicsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbspicsig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsgokujrsig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsgokujrsig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbsolibusig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsolibusig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbsbulmasig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbulmasig.jpg)
![[Image: A13sig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/A13sig.jpg)
![[Image: ubergokuasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/ubergokuasig.gif)
![[Image: nicetrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/nicetrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: miraitrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/miraitrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: ttrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/ttrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: radsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/radsig.gif)
![[Image: contestgaarasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/contestgaarasig.gif)
![[Image: kiranosig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/kiranosig.gif)
![[Image: bestvegsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/bestvegsig.gif)
![[Image: contest1sig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/contest1sig.gif)
![[Image: a17sig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/a17sig.jpg)
Please post requests under this. Zeni would be appreciated in return for a sig, but I do make them for free.
My past work:
![[Image: chubbstomasig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbstomasig.jpg)
![[Image: aa13sig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/aa13sig.gif)
![[Image: aftrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/aftrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsyamusigi.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsyamusigi.gif)
![[Image: chubbscelljrsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbscelljrsig.gif)
![[Image: superbuusigi.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/superbuusigi.gif)
![[Image: gekkousig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/gekkousig.gif)
![[Image: teamworksig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/teamworksig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsbidosig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbidosig.gif)
![[Image: chubbszangyasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbszangyasig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsbojacksig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbojacksig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbspicsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbspicsig.gif)
![[Image: chubbsgokujrsig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsgokujrsig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbsolibusig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsolibusig.jpg)
![[Image: chubbsbulmasig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbsbulmasig.jpg)
![[Image: A13sig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/A13sig.jpg)
![[Image: ubergokuasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/ubergokuasig.gif)
![[Image: nicetrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/nicetrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: miraitrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/miraitrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: ttrunkssig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/ttrunkssig.gif)
![[Image: radsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/radsig.gif)
![[Image: contestgaarasig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/contestgaarasig.gif)
![[Image: kiranosig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/kiranosig.gif)
![[Image: bestvegsig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/bestvegsig.gif)
![[Image: contest1sig.gif]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/contest1sig.gif)
![[Image: a17sig.jpg]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/a17sig.jpg)
Please post requests under this. Zeni would be appreciated in return for a sig, but I do make them for free.
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08

