06-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I'll soon be hosting a game on anothr board for a different community of people. I'm very, VERY new to this graphic stuff so be gentle with me.
These are meant to be banners, heading the thread I'll be using. They arn't sigs, they arn't supposed to be flashy. Boring is fine with me.
I'm looking for comments. I'm done with these banners, they won't be changed, but suggestions for future works that I decide to do is appreciated.
Main banner:
![[Image: sttjurassiclogo7pp.jpg]](http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7088/sttjurassiclogo7pp.jpg)
Supporting banners:
![[Image: sttjcastaways6ut.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2562/sttjcastaways6ut.jpg)
![[Image: sttjchallenges4fx.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9730/sttjchallenges4fx.jpg)
![[Image: sstjtribalcouncil8td.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2699/sstjtribalcouncil8td.jpg)
First challenge:
![[Image: sttic11bo.jpg]](http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9914/sttic11bo.jpg)
Eliminated:
These are meant to be banners, heading the thread I'll be using. They arn't sigs, they arn't supposed to be flashy. Boring is fine with me.
I'm looking for comments. I'm done with these banners, they won't be changed, but suggestions for future works that I decide to do is appreciated.
Main banner:
![[Image: sttjurassiclogo7pp.jpg]](http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7088/sttjurassiclogo7pp.jpg)
Supporting banners:
![[Image: sttjcastaways6ut.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2562/sttjcastaways6ut.jpg)
![[Image: sttjchallenges4fx.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9730/sttjchallenges4fx.jpg)
![[Image: sstjtribalcouncil8td.jpg]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2699/sstjtribalcouncil8td.jpg)
First challenge:
![[Image: sttic11bo.jpg]](http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9914/sttic11bo.jpg)
Eliminated:

