06-17-2006, 01:58 AM
Benediction
This move is manipulative, powerful, and just plain low. However, it most certainly works. By using his telepathic powers, Gohan can slowly warp an opponent's perception of the world around them. He can warp it in such a way that, if Gohan is fighting two foes that are allied with each other, he can cause his foe to see his ally as Gohan, and Gohan as his ally. Thus turning his enemies against each other unwittingly. Also can be used to get a cheap laugh in for the day. Note that this move can be resisted by those whose minds are powerful enough to block such a mental attack.
I could give like, statistical breakdowns of how long the effects of the attack would last, and how it can be resisted and stuff, but I don't even know if Gohan would consider using it, so I won't flesh it out unless he wants me to.
This move is manipulative, powerful, and just plain low. However, it most certainly works. By using his telepathic powers, Gohan can slowly warp an opponent's perception of the world around them. He can warp it in such a way that, if Gohan is fighting two foes that are allied with each other, he can cause his foe to see his ally as Gohan, and Gohan as his ally. Thus turning his enemies against each other unwittingly. Also can be used to get a cheap laugh in for the day. Note that this move can be resisted by those whose minds are powerful enough to block such a mental attack.
I could give like, statistical breakdowns of how long the effects of the attack would last, and how it can be resisted and stuff, but I don't even know if Gohan would consider using it, so I won't flesh it out unless he wants me to.

