06-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Alright, I figured that if you are going to win, then you will win, but this sig might make it hard.
![[Image: chubbscontesttrunksvegsig.png]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbscontesttrunksvegsig.png)
Description: Alright, I figured that the Trunks pic I chose was nice, so I used it. Also, the Vegeta smiling pic was a choice I made. It shows pleasure in what Trunks is doing. I put the text "Just like his Old Man" because its kinda like saying "like father like son". And I put it under Vegeta, to show that he was saying it.
There Cargo, if you can ebat this, then you deserve to win.
![[Image: chubbscontesttrunksvegsig.png]](http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/dbztrunks/chubbscontesttrunksvegsig.png)
Description: Alright, I figured that the Trunks pic I chose was nice, so I used it. Also, the Vegeta smiling pic was a choice I made. It shows pleasure in what Trunks is doing. I put the text "Just like his Old Man" because its kinda like saying "like father like son". And I put it under Vegeta, to show that he was saying it.
There Cargo, if you can ebat this, then you deserve to win.
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08

