Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KC Sig Shop
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Press F5, Kirano.

I was going to recommend Alt-F4, but okay, that works too.

And the sig is alright. I'm not feeling the font though. It seems sort of out of place in the sig. I think it's because it wasn't really blended into the background.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
KC Sig Shop - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 12:58 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Anya - 06-18-2006, 01:09 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 01:20 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 01:40 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-18-2006, 01:41 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 01:43 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Ruhiel - 06-18-2006, 01:45 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-18-2006, 01:48 AM
KC Sig Shop - by Toshiro - 06-18-2006, 02:02 PM
KC Sig Shop - by Alsa - 06-18-2006, 02:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)