Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images)
#13
I hate that Dende stock >.<

I try to switch fonts, but I'm not as good matching those as I am colors

Oh yeah, I would like some C&C on the Quick Silver one, mainly the running effect

EDIT: There are 71 sigs there total
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images) - by Old Captain Silver - 06-18-2006, 05:28 PM
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images) - by Old Captain Silver - 06-18-2006, 08:01 PM
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images) - by Old Captain Silver - 06-18-2006, 08:05 PM
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images) - by Old Captain Silver - 06-18-2006, 08:18 PM
The Capn's sig veiwing thingy (warning: lots of images) - by Old Captain Silver - 06-18-2006, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)