Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#5
It took me a bit, and I decided that i would actually like to become a zombie. I would like to try it out. Plus I can probably find a way to tie in my characters past with it. I know it will be difficult, but I want to be zombie.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 06-19-2006, 05:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)