06-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
His little pyschosis is pretty awesome, because he puts a face on his problems and doesn't blink. Those cameramen never stood a chance, lol.
Explain this for me, if you can. I don't plan on doing a "oh here is the darkside" but everyone is entitled to their moment of "wall punching" so to speak, and this was the moment where Reijin actually grew angry (as opposed to any other outburst) and what he is like when he is angry. It was to show that even Reijin does have his moments when its best to just walk away.
No, no. I didn't intend that as being his "dark side" in the least. What I meant by "putting a face on his problems" was that instead of seeing the cameraman, he saw Raditzu. The fact that Rad won when Reijin truly believes that he should have is needling him, and his focus is only for that of the reason he lost. Once you get a splinter in your skin, it's hard to ignore. Even if it wasn't all about Raditzu, Rei was going to throw his tantrum anyway, but his tunnel vision was manifested nicely. That's all I meant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

