Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe your character
#1
Here is a lovely opportunity to talk about yourself.

Describe your character.

Ready...go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Describe your character - by Ander - 06-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Describe your character - by Celena - 06-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Describe your character - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Describe your character - by Sullivan - 06-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Describe your character - by Jonathan Meer - 06-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Describe your character - by James - 06-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Describe your character - by The Terminator - 06-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Describe your character - by Alexander Trafford - 06-28-2006, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)