Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sure, why not ask?
#6
Ah, gotcha. Smile

I really appreciate your input. I didn't think anyone would respond b/c I don't take the time myself to read through and respond (I read some, but usually don't feel good about critiquing) to others. I definately appreciate any and all chances to improve my writing. Especially when I'm not able to rely on Word or anything to give me a spellchecking and thesaurus at the moment.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sure, why not ask? - by Ashe - 06-17-2006, 12:34 PM
Sure, why not ask? - by Ashe - 06-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Sure, why not ask? - by Ander - 06-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Sure, why not ask? - by Ashe - 06-21-2006, 05:15 AM
Sure, why not ask? - by Ander - 06-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Sure, why not ask? - by Ashe - 06-21-2006, 11:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)