Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your favorite, poems, passages, and plays.
#4
Yeah, but it said it was by Shel Silverstein. It's entirely possible that the website is just on crack and sucks ass. I thought it was amusing that it was there though...but then again you never know. That or he has a poem with the same title and they put in the song lyrics. Or they're idiots. Probably idiots.

And according to wikipedia (I know, it's not that great of a source) Shel Silverstein wrote "A Boy named Sue" and Cash made a song out of it. Apparently Silverstein wrote a follow up called "The Father of a Boy Named Sue"

I did not know that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Your favorite, poems, passages, and plays. - by Kami - 07-25-2007, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)