Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Move
#12
I'd rather not as I plan to use it in conjunction with my speed-increasing move. However, if I read Rad's post correctly, the move should be ok. As long as I don't god-mode it.
[Image: blue-sig-copy.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Move - by Blue - 06-14-2006, 05:42 PM
New Move - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 06:33 PM
New Move - by The Terminator - 06-14-2006, 07:56 PM
New Move - by Kaden - 06-14-2006, 08:48 PM
New Move - by Yamu - 06-14-2006, 09:46 PM
New Move - by Ander - 06-14-2006, 11:20 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-16-2006, 04:16 PM
New Move - by Rose - 06-16-2006, 04:57 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-16-2006, 08:09 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-19-2006, 07:58 PM
New Move - by The Terminator - 06-19-2006, 11:47 PM
New Move - by Blue - 06-23-2006, 12:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)