06-26-2006, 01:20 AM
A bit of stuff I noticed.
Some of the backgrounds are the same for some of them like in the Makado sig and the first Krillen sig. That's just a pet peeve of mine.
I also see that in many of them the picture looks terrible with the background. Not for what it is, but for what has been done to it. Like in the last Vegeta sig. You used a layer option to make the stock look transperent so we could see the background behind it, but in doing that you made Vegeta's face a mix of pink and yellow which clashes with the blue of the background.
In the Goku sig the entire thing is just to harsh and hard to look at. I recomend turning down the contrast on that one.
Yours Cell sig is just... too green in my opinion. I will presume you used multiple layers for that background, and I will also presume that many of them were green. I personaly think that one colour on top of the other can make a sig messy if it isn't done well. And personaly that's what I think happened here.
In all of them the stock is transperent which makes it difficult to see, or as said above does things to the colour. Although you did do a pretty good jobs with the Majin Buu sig and the first Vegeta sig.
There are also places in some of them that are empty. Empty isn't always a bad thing, but if the stock is difficult to see the empty spots seem exsentuated. Another way of getting rid of the empty feeling in some of them is to put the text in the middle of the empty spot instead of above it.
A little thing with the text is that in some of them the text is sideways and on the edge of the sig. I personaly find it can be hard to notice when the eyes are on the stock or bg. So I often ingnore it.
Also, in some of them like the Cell or Goku sig, the border can be difficult to see at first because it looks like it's a part of the sig, so best way to prevent that it to put a border around it.
Those are of course, just my personal thoughts. I think that the best ones of them are the Majin Buu sig (ignoring the side text) and the first Vegeta sig.
Some of the backgrounds are the same for some of them like in the Makado sig and the first Krillen sig. That's just a pet peeve of mine.
I also see that in many of them the picture looks terrible with the background. Not for what it is, but for what has been done to it. Like in the last Vegeta sig. You used a layer option to make the stock look transperent so we could see the background behind it, but in doing that you made Vegeta's face a mix of pink and yellow which clashes with the blue of the background.
In the Goku sig the entire thing is just to harsh and hard to look at. I recomend turning down the contrast on that one.
Yours Cell sig is just... too green in my opinion. I will presume you used multiple layers for that background, and I will also presume that many of them were green. I personaly think that one colour on top of the other can make a sig messy if it isn't done well. And personaly that's what I think happened here.
In all of them the stock is transperent which makes it difficult to see, or as said above does things to the colour. Although you did do a pretty good jobs with the Majin Buu sig and the first Vegeta sig.
There are also places in some of them that are empty. Empty isn't always a bad thing, but if the stock is difficult to see the empty spots seem exsentuated. Another way of getting rid of the empty feeling in some of them is to put the text in the middle of the empty spot instead of above it.
A little thing with the text is that in some of them the text is sideways and on the edge of the sig. I personaly find it can be hard to notice when the eyes are on the stock or bg. So I often ingnore it.
Also, in some of them like the Cell or Goku sig, the border can be difficult to see at first because it looks like it's a part of the sig, so best way to prevent that it to put a border around it.
Those are of course, just my personal thoughts. I think that the best ones of them are the Majin Buu sig (ignoring the side text) and the first Vegeta sig.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.

