06-26-2006, 04:54 AM
Yep, they're back. Categories are as follows:
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
(This can include the recent saga and anything organized by the members)
Most Active IC:
(Almost pointless...we all know why...)
Most Improved Character:
(Self-explanatory)
Best Character Development:
(Self-explanatory)
n00b Award:
(The best/coolest n00b of the month. Preferably, it is someone who actually joined this month.)
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
(This can include the recent saga and anything organized by the members)
Most Active IC:
(Almost pointless...we all know why...)
Most Improved Character:
(Self-explanatory)
Best Character Development:
(Self-explanatory)
n00b Award:
(The best/coolest n00b of the month. Preferably, it is someone who actually joined this month.)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

