Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
June Ratings
#4
Best Fight/Spar Scene:
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...16902&sid=
This one I liked most I guess

Most Active IC:
IC? I have no idea. I guess Violet, but I really have no clue

Most Improved Character:
Yamu, definetly

Best Character Development:
Kilah. I haven't read thoroughly but it looks better than most though.

n00b Award:
Hmmm....Tooro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A decade ago, I never thought I would be, at twenty-three, on the verge of spontaneous combustion. Woe-is-me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
June Ratings - by Ander - 06-26-2006, 04:54 AM
June Ratings - by Ander - 06-27-2006, 12:58 PM
June Ratings - by Ander - 06-27-2006, 02:30 PM
June Ratings - by Chase - 06-27-2006, 04:20 PM
June Ratings - by Banned Dana - 06-27-2006, 04:43 PM
June Ratings - by Blue - 06-27-2006, 05:26 PM
June Ratings - by Chase - 06-27-2006, 05:34 PM
June Ratings - by Ander - 06-27-2006, 06:11 PM
June Ratings - by Jewtastic - 06-27-2006, 06:15 PM
June Ratings - by Toshiro - 06-27-2006, 06:34 PM
June Ratings - by Blue - 06-27-2006, 06:36 PM
June Ratings - by Old Captain Silver - 06-27-2006, 06:36 PM
June Ratings - by Jewtastic - 06-28-2006, 02:29 AM
June Ratings - by John Doe - 06-28-2006, 03:59 AM
June Ratings - by Ander - 06-29-2006, 02:47 AM
June Ratings - by Aero - 06-29-2006, 03:00 AM
June Ratings - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-29-2006, 04:15 AM
June Ratings - by Old Janemba - 07-07-2006, 04:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)