Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe your character
#3
I'll describe HF as he was before my latest IC thread.

I don't think I'll be able to get as much as Bulma because I feel HF is a fairly simple character. He has basically always been sarcastic. The whole thing wher ehe felt abandoned my Selipa made him lose the juice for it, but some time in FoFII he regained it. I actually wanted to wipe that from his personality, but it just couldn't be done. It doesn't come out as often anymore, but that's mainly because he is rather involved in a search for his daughter which leaves him being a bit serious.

Who he cares about, he really cares about. This may not seem so, but he doesn't care that much for too many people. He has people that he see every once in a while, like Yamu, but he only really cares about Selipa and Sakura. When he tasted Smirnoff on the way to Arlia with Trunks and Cell, he became addicted. If you pay attention to my roleplays, you'll notice that every once in a while he will take a drink from a flask, which is full of Smirnoff.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Describe your character - by Ander - 06-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Describe your character - by Celena - 06-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Describe your character - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Describe your character - by Sullivan - 06-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Describe your character - by Jonathan Meer - 06-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Describe your character - by James - 06-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Describe your character - by The Terminator - 06-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Describe your character - by Alexander Trafford - 06-28-2006, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)