Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe your character
#6
I prefer having others make an analysis on Goten themselves, otherwise I feel like I'm blowing him up more then he's worth. But here it goes.

It's a habit that Goten has a lot of personal issues he keeps to himself about considering there's no true outlet for him to take advantage of less it be a fight or any random flirting. Because of the whole experience through Heaven causing him to grow up, especially alone, he's been basically forced into the loner corner. It takes the identity problems of a teenager and multiples it boundlessly due to the fact that he's known no true family to be there for him.

A lot of the times I have quested I've always had Goten run as a sort of 'sidekick' type, this holds true with the Vegita-sei invasion and FoF through FoFII. There is a degree that he is "emotionally unstable" though it is typically masked with cheesy comments or other things to receive a quick laugh then divert attention from him.

As a fighter I attempt to make him very diverse. Because he always played the boy wonder position Goten has been able to look at and mimic various fighting styles of people he's been with (An example being in FoFII where I had Goten screwing around with a piece of Katchin Rad offered for a seat to people, I try role playing him a fast learner through only sight, sound, and feeling).

There is a certain "Shadow" personality, if people have been regarding my posts with any seriousness, which tends to show up every now and then. This is a key in a quest I've been playing for about a year now.

What I always keep constant is his inability to control Super Saiya-jin to a point. SSJ I try to depict as a maturity level that has yet to be truly reached by Goten, till I feel he's ready he'll only be able to control himself in first tier under certain circumstances.

I've still some things I'm developing with Goten as it is right now, so I can honestly say that this is incomplete for the moment.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Describe your character - by Ander - 06-21-2006, 10:09 AM
Describe your character - by Celena - 06-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Describe your character - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-27-2006, 11:36 PM
Describe your character - by Sullivan - 06-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Describe your character - by Jonathan Meer - 06-28-2006, 12:36 AM
Describe your character - by James - 06-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Describe your character - by The Terminator - 06-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Describe your character - by Alexander Trafford - 06-28-2006, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)