Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Armor upgrades and
#5
Sorry BJ. I was being goofy and felt a need to. I apologize.

And Nikki, I honestly don't like it. I mean if we wanted a resistance or something I'm sure we could make some creative RP or something but in the nd I don't see it mattering much.

Whats it going to effect? A fight?
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Armor upgrades and - by Burter Jr - 06-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Armor upgrades and - by Mal Nova - 06-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Armor upgrades and - by Burter Jr - 06-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Armor upgrades and - by Vegeta - 06-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Armor upgrades and - by Mal Nova - 06-28-2006, 11:46 PM
Armor upgrades and - by Vegeta - 06-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Burter Jr - 06-29-2006, 12:01 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Burter Jr - 06-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Burter Jr - 06-29-2006, 01:15 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Mal Nova - 06-29-2006, 03:22 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Kaden - 06-29-2006, 04:34 AM
Armor upgrades and - by Mal Nova - 06-29-2006, 11:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)