Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bujin's Shop #2
#4
I'll take a sig if you got time.

Specs: Seventeen needs to have blue eyes. Here's a link to how I like his eyes to look, its an old sig, bam! Besides that and the text Seveteen or Android 17 (whichever one looks better) and Civil Unrest or CU (Again, whichever looks better in the end) need to be somewhere.

Theme? Uhhh...I <3 blue sigs.

Thanks for taking the time dude.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Banned Dana - 06-29-2006, 01:19 AM
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Jinpo - 06-29-2006, 09:09 PM
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Aero - 06-29-2006, 09:17 PM
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Piper Juunanagou - 06-29-2006, 09:49 PM
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Aero - 06-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Bujin's Shop #2 - by Aero - 07-02-2006, 06:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)