07-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I've always been iffy with changing ones raccial appearance and what not. This is a little drastic, but I'm not good on saying no or yes to these things. I'd be happier if the wings and horns were energy, not actual flesh and bone, but it is true that these sorts of things can happen. Of course most of the changes people made with SK were hair color and such. I mean, if the wings and horns were of a wish, I'd say good for ya, but...beh, I'm just iffed.
I'll just leave it to the other staff, if they say it's ok then great. I just can't help adding my 2 cents on things like these. I'd love to have wings, but through a different way...of course, if the time presented itself...anyway.
On the other hand, if it's ONLY during transformation, it's marginally better.
Just pointing out.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

