07-04-2006, 04:35 PM
I know since there are levels coming out for this technique, I'm going to assume I'm on the first level. What exactly can my character do right now that i can work on in my RP's.
![[Image: alext.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/alext.jpg)
|
Pyrokinesis
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Pyrokinesis - by Alexander Trafford - 07-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Pyrokinesis - by Burter Jr - 07-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Pyrokinesis - by Ashe - 07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Pyrokinesis - by Jewtastic - 07-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Jewtastic - 07-05-2006, 06:02 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Jewtastic - 07-05-2006, 06:05 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Ashe - 07-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Jewtastic - 07-05-2006, 06:11 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Ashe - 07-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Pyrokinesis - by Kaden - 07-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Pyrokinesis - by Burter Jr - 07-05-2006, 11:51 PM
|