07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
If you were to switch to another character, regardless if they are taken or not, who would it be and why? If you wouldn't want to switch, explain your attachment.
Personally, I've had multiple urges to switch to little known characters and build them from scratch just to show that it can be done. And I think it would be fun to do something different for a change, because a lot of the time I get frustrated with character development.
Personally, I've had multiple urges to switch to little known characters and build them from scratch just to show that it can be done. And I think it would be fun to do something different for a change, because a lot of the time I get frustrated with character development.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

