Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Switch
#2
I ain't sure on this one..

I'm drawn to a change, but if I did, it'd be to another saiya-jin most likely, I've enjoyed what I've been able to do with Gohan with the darkness from the inner roots of the saiya-jin blood.

But I wouldn't wanna due to thework I've done on Goh since having him..

If I changed, I'd nab Goku up.. Purely to demonstrate that you can alter some one to any means possible with the right work up. I've changed him alot on another RP site, and I'd prove I could do it again =)
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Character Switch - by Ander - 07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Character Switch - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Character Switch - by Tamsin - 07-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Character Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Character Switch - by Alexander Trafford - 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Character Switch - by Rem-13 - 07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Character Switch - by Kazuya - 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Character Switch - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jewtastic - 07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Character Switch - by Orion - 07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Character Switch - by Dave - 07-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-07-2006, 03:38 AM
Character Switch - by James - 07-07-2006, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)