07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Psh, Buus are the real 1337 hackers. We can stretch, regenerate, absorb, alter the physical properties of other objects (living and non-living) through Henka Beam ... I mean, seriously. We can be come back from a single cell. It makes me feel like a godmoder just to play as a Buu.
Anyway, if I was to switch, it'd probably be either Cooler or Cell. But, like Gohan said, I've done too much on my character to switch. I made SB into something I love, so I'd only ever switch if I'd done everything I wanted with him.
Anyway, if I was to switch, it'd probably be either Cooler or Cell. But, like Gohan said, I've done too much on my character to switch. I made SB into something I love, so I'd only ever switch if I'd done everything I wanted with him.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

