Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Switch
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Psh, Buus are the real 1337 hackers. We can stretch, regenerate, absorb, alter the physical properties of other objects (living and non-living) through Henka Beam ... I mean, seriously. We can be come back from a single cell. It makes me feel like a godmoder just to play as a Buu.

IIRC, Cell regenerated from a single cell... They decided to make Buu even more ridiculous by having him be able to regenerate from like, a dust particle, or something.

If I could change? I'd probably go to Gohan. There's something about Kid Gohan to me that's appealing, and I'd really like to roleplay the change from nerdy bookworm to universal warrior myself...

I haven't done as much work on Kid Buu as I would like, so I'm not *as* attached, but I still like him... Would be tough...
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Character Switch - by Ander - 07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Character Switch - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Character Switch - by Tamsin - 07-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Character Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Character Switch - by Alexander Trafford - 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Character Switch - by Rem-13 - 07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Character Switch - by Kazuya - 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Character Switch - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jewtastic - 07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Character Switch - by Orion - 07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Character Switch - by Dave - 07-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-07-2006, 03:38 AM
Character Switch - by James - 07-07-2006, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)