07-06-2006, 06:36 PM
We don't.
Cell is towards the top of my "switch to" list just 'cause he's a badass. He's got such a sweet backstory built in and there's so much you can do with the character when you have a base like that to start with.
Gohan is also way up there. No real reason. I've just always been a huge Gohan fan. The scenes with Mystic Gohan are probably my favorite in the whole series.
Cell is towards the top of my "switch to" list just 'cause he's a badass. He's got such a sweet backstory built in and there's so much you can do with the character when you have a base like that to start with.
Gohan is also way up there. No real reason. I've just always been a huge Gohan fan. The scenes with Mystic Gohan are probably my favorite in the whole series.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

