Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Character Switch
#22
I'd probably go with either Videl, Pan or Launch. Pan and Launch are my old characters I used to play at other RPGs, and got into them real good. IDK though. I have become extremely attached to Violet. I molded her to my specifications, so in actuality, she is basically a custom character to me. When I started, there wasn't really much history there or much known about her, and borrowing from non Anime ideas, I think I've created a monster, lol. I wouldn't switch though. I love Vi too much. ^^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Character Switch - by Ander - 07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
Character Switch - by Piccolo Daimoun - 07-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Character Switch - by Tamsin - 07-06-2006, 05:22 PM
Character Switch - by Hellfighter 17 - 07-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Character Switch - by Kaden - 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Character Switch - by Rose - 07-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Character Switch - by Burter Jr - 07-06-2006, 06:51 PM
Character Switch - by Alexander Trafford - 07-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Character Switch - by Rem-13 - 07-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Character Switch - by Toshiro - 07-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Character Switch - by Kazuya - 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Character Switch - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jewtastic - 07-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Character Switch - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Character Switch - by Old Captain Silver - 07-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Character Switch - by Orion - 07-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Character Switch - by Belle Hibiki - 07-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Character Switch - by Dave - 07-07-2006, 03:30 AM
Character Switch - by Drake - 07-07-2006, 03:38 AM
Character Switch - by James - 07-07-2006, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)