07-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Well why "redo" sigs? Just make contests once a week or something between you guys, and leave these sig requests to be just requests. Hell, even I'll judge the contests if that'd suit ya.
I know you guys wanna better yourself, believe me, my sigs used to be bad. Instead, I'd see someone who did better than I, and I'd make my next sig better. Why else do you think I change my sigs so many times? This way I don't look like I just wanna best everyone by saying "I'm gonna totally show you I'm better!" or "well if you're making one I'm going to redo mine".
Tooro, yours is really good, I honestly don't think it needs to be improved.
I know you guys wanna better yourself, believe me, my sigs used to be bad. Instead, I'd see someone who did better than I, and I'd make my next sig better. Why else do you think I change my sigs so many times? This way I don't look like I just wanna best everyone by saying "I'm gonna totally show you I'm better!" or "well if you're making one I'm going to redo mine".
Tooro, yours is really good, I honestly don't think it needs to be improved.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

