Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New sig and avi.
#18
Well, I think I explained why I make everythign a contest. See, if Cargo does a sig for a request, it is only natural that I have to do one better than him. Thus the text in my sig "Gokua > Cargo". I mean, he beat me in a contest, so yeah. I have to admit that I am still a little frustrated by that, but whatever. Also, it seems as if everytime I do something better than Cargo, Tooro tries harder. Since me and Tooro are friends, I love seeing him succeed.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New sig and avi. - by Old Captain Silver - 07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
New sig and avi. - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 03:10 PM
New sig and avi. - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 03:41 PM
New sig and avi. - by Old Captain Silver - 07-07-2006, 04:05 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 05:39 PM
New sig and avi. - by Jinpo - 07-07-2006, 08:07 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 10:59 PM
New sig and avi. - by Claire - 07-07-2006, 11:19 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:21 PM
New sig and avi. - by Claire - 07-07-2006, 11:29 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:29 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:49 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-07-2006, 11:55 PM
New sig and avi. - by Alexander Trafford - 07-08-2006, 01:29 AM
New sig and avi. - by Jinpo - 07-08-2006, 01:35 AM
New sig and avi. - by Alexander Trafford - 07-08-2006, 01:42 AM
New sig and avi. - by Old Captain Silver - 07-08-2006, 01:48 AM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 01:11 PM
New sig and avi. - by Alexander Trafford - 07-08-2006, 02:16 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:29 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 02:39 PM
New sig and avi. - by Aero - 07-08-2006, 03:05 PM
New sig and avi. - by Old Captain Silver - 07-08-2006, 06:00 PM
New sig and avi. - by Old Captain Silver - 07-08-2006, 11:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)