Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why is it?
#2
Ok the thing is, we've never had a grandpa gohan, that may be why.

Second thing, your forum name and your roster name are different, they need to be the same, I'll fix that.

I'll give you your TP, if it happends again tomorrow please let the staff know. I shouldn't even be doing this, but you seem like a good guy thats just getting some bad luck.

You registered June 27th, I'm pretty sure that's only been one sunday.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why is it? - by Claire - 07-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Why is it? - by Claire - 07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Why is it? - by Jewtastic - 07-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Why is it? - by Claire - 07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Why is it? - by Jewtastic - 07-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Why is it? - by Jewtastic - 07-08-2006, 11:17 PM
Why is it? - by Claire - 07-09-2006, 02:24 AM
Why is it? - by Claire - 07-09-2006, 02:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)