Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi
#6
Ok. I have a huge amount of time over the next few weeks, so I can post. Just to be sure and not mess something up, out goal now is to clear the area around the warehouse of people by turning on the loud machines and making loud noises?

Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but I just want to make sure.
If I were a creeper I would hide in... your closet. Or under your bed, you know, depending on the weather.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Ander - 05-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by Rose - 06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Month or 2 of the Living Dead:Inferi - by CoolSpice - 07-12-2006, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)