Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quest
#5
I figured since it relates to the same topic, I'd bump this thread, but it's been about 5 days since I posted requesting a staff review of my second King Kai quest.

Link. If someone with some spare time can take a moment to read over it and grade it I'd be much in their debt, please? Thanks in advance as well.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quest - by Piper Juunanagou - 06-23-2006, 07:13 AM
Quest - by Burter Jr - 06-23-2006, 07:22 AM
Quest - by Banned Dana - 06-23-2006, 07:23 AM
Quest - by Burter Jr - 06-23-2006, 07:33 AM
Quest - by Piper Juunanagou - 07-14-2006, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)