07-15-2006, 08:12 AM
I need wo little things done, please:
1) A while ago, Yamu deleted my Character Vault when he updated it. Now the Techniques link on my postbit and the Best Moves link on my roster are dead. Both need to be updated to go to my new Character Vault. Here is a link.
2) Secondly, I need my second King Kai quest reviewed: Link.
Much thanks in advance, Burter Junior.
1) A while ago, Yamu deleted my Character Vault when he updated it. Now the Techniques link on my postbit and the Best Moves link on my roster are dead. Both need to be updated to go to my new Character Vault. Here is a link.
2) Secondly, I need my second King Kai quest reviewed: Link.
Much thanks in advance, Burter Junior.
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men. Good stuff there.
![[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b318/ThundercatsHO/Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png)
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

