Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ROSATty question....
#1
So, the front page description is a little confusing. I want to get it straight. You can spend two ooc weeks in there, right? and each week, you get twice the TPs.

So, for example. I get 20 TPs a week. I go into the rosat, that boosts it to 40 tps a week, right? So for two weeks, I get a cumulative 80 TPs, correct?

Please explain this to me if I am incorrect, thanks!

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply


Messages In This Thread
ROSATty question.... - by Kazuya - 07-16-2006, 05:11 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 06:21 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Kazuya - 07-16-2006, 06:24 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Jewtastic - 07-16-2006, 06:54 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Sage - 07-16-2006, 08:52 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Burter Jr - 07-16-2006, 10:02 AM
ROSATty question.... - by Jewtastic - 07-16-2006, 03:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)