07-17-2006, 02:45 PM
New Link. Just reposted it 'cause I'm using a new format for the beginning of each post. The first post is unchanged, the second post now has a major addition that I was going to add as just another post, but which is far better kept as a whole.
This thing started as a small idea to be around 6000 words or so, but it's now planned to be at least twice as big, and I believe so far it's my best work ever. Around half-complete at the moment. Third post should be up as soon as I've proofread it, and fourth when I've made the huge additions to it.
This thing started as a small idea to be around 6000 words or so, but it's now planned to be at least twice as big, and I believe so far it's my best work ever. Around half-complete at the moment. Third post should be up as soon as I've proofread it, and fourth when I've made the huge additions to it.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

