07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...19001&sid=
My Spirit-Ken training, as well as Bojack's. I dunno how decent it is...some of the posts are rushed, and half-assed. Speaking of mine, of course. Not 16's and Bojack's.
So C&C me. Not the other two, unless they want it. The storyline is my idea, for the most part. I wanted the DNA used to make Puar/the other genetic experiments to be that of Korin, but Burter says he's a PC.
My Spirit-Ken training, as well as Bojack's. I dunno how decent it is...some of the posts are rushed, and half-assed. Speaking of mine, of course. Not 16's and Bojack's.
So C&C me. Not the other two, unless they want it. The storyline is my idea, for the most part. I wanted the DNA used to make Puar/the other genetic experiments to be that of Korin, but Burter says he's a PC.
"Maria..."
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
![[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Sullivanbarscopy.jpg)
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.

