Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Call of the Wild
#3
Thankee. You're a damn good C&Cer, Bardock. And I knew you would leap on it too. As I said to a friend, "I posted my Spiritken training for C&C. Only a matter of time now before Bardock leaps on it like a coyote to a dead animal."

As far as the whole, "etc." thing goes, I'll try to cut down on it.

The plot wasn't pulled from anything, but I was kinda going for the 'D' ranked sci-fi film kinda thing. Genetic experiments pwn.

Also, I'm having Puar turn into one of the large feral beasts for his Spirit-ken. Like the 5 black cats, but with Puar's color scheme.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:07 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:13 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:23 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)