Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Call of the Wild
#4
My reputation precedes me.

Quote:Originally posted by Puar
Also, I'm having Puar turn into one of the large feral beasts for his Spirit-ken. Like the 5 black cats, but with Puar's color scheme.
As I fully expected you to. I would have been angry and formed a mob (that is also angry) and run you over otherwise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 06:40 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:07 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:13 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:20 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Sullivan - 07-18-2006, 07:23 AM
The Call of the Wild - by Ander - 07-18-2006, 07:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)